Acorn charm necklace
The Latchkey Loft acorn charm
A symbol of strength and potential, it was also a Nordic and Celtic symbol of fertility, and immortality. The god Thor's Life Tree was oak. Druids believed the consumption of acorns would help see the future, and the word Druid can be translated as "Oak Knowledge".
Acorn are also a symbol of good luck and during the Norman Conquest, the English carried dried acorns to protect themselves from the brutalities of the day. Considered to be an emblem of luck, prosperity, youthfulness and power.
This is great charm to add to a current necklace and or on its own,
Available in 2 chain lengths and types - Beaded or plain-
Extendable 40-44cm ( short) or 61-65cm (long)
- Select from the drop down.
- Second loop 1” shorter so that you can add necklace layers
- Made from solid 925 Recycled Sterling Silver
- Pendant measures approx 15mm length
- Packaged in our Latchkey Loft Gift pouch
- Available in Sterling Silver 925, 14crt Gold plate and Rose Gold pre order
Any questions about this piece or Latchkey Loft? Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ONLY $10, FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $150
Be sure to tag us in your photo’s wearing your Latchkey Loft item. #Latchkeyloft